Compared to last month, February flew by like the blink of an eye. Like we’re already almost onto the third month of 2018, and that means I’m growing older, and like no. I want to stay a young, flailing child forever.
- I’m starting to get more active on twitter – (i finally remembered my password, lol)I don’t tweet consistently, and if I did it would be about nothing, because my life is boring. But I do post aesthetics about the latest books I have read, and I’m also free to talk about anything, and everything! So message me please!!
- I did fabulous on my exams!! – I’m sooo happy I have been doing SUPER WELL in class!! And still managing to read a good number of books, and keeping up on twitter, this blog, and my two tumblr blogs!!! I find that amazing because I’m a slacker at heart, lol. I think having a studyblr really helped.
- um that’s it, i have no life.
- I changed up my blogging design, and style – Again. I did it again. I’m pretty sure whatever is left of my followers is like what the actual hell, because this is the 1-th time I changed it, and we’re not close to being halfway through 2018. But I can’t help it because… idk actually. I also started using punctuation, and correct grammer. Before I used to type with lowercases, but I can’t take it anymore!!! The perfectionist in me is COMING OUT!
- I’m soo close to 700 followers – As of right now I have 660 something, but if I got too 700 followers by the end of March, I have a super fun giveaway coming up!
- I hit a huge blogging slump – A slump is like the worst feeling ever. I don’t exactly know why I hit it. I had a lot of ideas, and everything, but I just was so unmotivated, and my drafts all sound like trash. I’m really hoping March will be wayy better.
P O P U L A R P O S T S
I legit posted like two things on this blog, but they did do well in terms of stats so.
I haven’t been around the blogosphere around a lot, but here are 3 favorites
- Cait @ Paperfury posted about bookworm stereotypes, and whether or not they’re true (for her)
- Aimee @ Aimee Always gave us 7 heartwarming YA romances that are perfect for filling the sad hole in my heart.
- Julianna @ Blots of Ink and Words posted about different types of bookstagrams, and btw you should totally follow her.
- The Roles of Women in books
- How To Spot Problematic Books
- Turtles All The Way Down book review
- Warcross Book Review
B O O K S R E A D
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green| 3.5 stars
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh | 4 stars
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia | 4.5 stars
- What To Say Next by Julie Baxbum | 2 stars
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman | 3 stars
- Warcross by Marie Lu | 4.5 stars (ADHKJSFHSAKLDFJASH I LOOOOVED THIS BOOOK)
I didn’t get that much books to read but I did get:
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black – NO.1 ON MY TBR. I LOVE ALL OF HOLLY BLACK’S BOOK TO SAY THAT I’M SO EXCITED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT LOL.
- The New Guy (and other senior distractions) by Amy Spalding – Just something that I picked up along the way. I don’t have the most high expectations, but it sounds cute!!
G O A L S
- read all the books on this month’s tbr
- KEEP ON DRINKING WATER
- do really good on the last of my exams (the pressure is on people)
- post consistently (at least on discussion, and book review a week
How was your month? How many books did you read? What do you have coming up? What were some of your favorite reads?? Any recommendations??