Hi everyone! It is a bit early for me to be posting my June monthly wrap-up, but tomorrow I have a book review that needs to be posted. So without further ado I present my wrap-up!
- I graduated! – So school was over for me yesterday, because I graduated! It was so much fun being part of class 2k17. I got to meet so many people in my 3 years of junior school, and I’m really going to miss them all (for real, I started breaking down on my walk down). While I am sad, I’m ready to start on a new journey.
- I passed my exams! – Guys, regents is the worse, but they pay off studying for. Now that I’m done with my regents, I’m going onto classes people one year my senior are taking. Hopefully, in the future I can finish those classes, and make room for more AP classes.
- I started working (sorta) – So I need community service to graduate high school, and I decided to get this out of the way. I’m starting at a old-age home, and I’m going to get paid
- I take a short hiatus (unexpectedly) – So this month wasn’t that great because I took a break due to exams (which I passed)
- I earned 400 followers! – Well actually, not I have about 458, close to 500 (!!). And I’m really grateful. *Waves* hello new people!
- I’ve read 6 books
– The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
– Six of Corws by Leiagh Bardugo
– The Evaporation of Sofi Snow by Mary Weber
– The You I’ve Never Known by Ellen Hopkins
– Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
– It Started With Goodbye
Popular Posts from Nerd In New York
Popular Posts Around The Blogoshpere
- Mahriya shows how to go wild with writing
- May @ Forever and Everly talk about diversity, and how authors can get this story element wrong.
- Cait @ Paperfury shows us some bookworm life hacks we all need.
- Regina5000 @ Diversion3000 talks about a very relatable post on our thoughts, if we take too long in the bathroom
- Julianna @ Blots of Ink and Words talks about things that will make readers be super happy
Upcoming for July
- Six of Crows book review
- How to stay organized (Ft. my Bujo)
- Mid-year review!
- Bookish Hype: A Blessing or A Curse?
- Why my ratings are different for contemporary VS fantasy
So how was your month? How many books have you read? How much books do you plan to read in July? What discussion posts are you planning to write?