May is over, but I didn’t realize it until I saw other people posting THEIR warp-ups. I’m stuck in time people, HALP!
Just kidding, so a lot of things happened in May, and not all of them were good, but I’ll talk about it in this monthly wrapup!
- Books read: 6 Books Reviewed: 1
Well, I’m pretty happy with the amount of books I read even though, it isn’t my usual. However, I only reviewed one book! That is really bad because, my review count is so low (like only 70 books)
– A Stranger at Fellsworth
-Does my Head Look Big In This
– The Eye of The Minds
- I got a new blog design! – Maybe you haven’t noticed (but if you didn’t what is wrong with you) I redesigned my blog. I changed a variety of things, but the most drastic change was the font!
My old font used to be Playlist Script, and I loved it a lot, but I came across this new font. And I was like
This new font is called Watermelon Script, and it was downloaded from dafont.com. They have amazing fonts!
So I also changed my theme color from teal to red. So I loved the tealish, but my theme header was red so it made sense to change it.
I also got a new button! My old one was like this.
and my new one is like this.
Why is the code not popping up, someone help, pls.
So please replace my old button with this, fellow swappers!
- Cait @ Paperfury posted awesome hacks for bookstagram
- Mahriya @ My Bookish Life posted about the process if book buying (featuring a quiz)
- May @ Forever and Everly talks about how to get her to follow you, on your blog.
That’s it sadly, I haven’t been on the blogoshpere a lot *cries*
Here are some upcoming posts for June!
- Feminism in Fiction (I promise too do this for sure! I couldn’t it do this month because of a hiatus, I took)
- Book Review for The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- How blogging changed my reading
- Book Blogging perks
- Bookstagram: Pro’s and Cons
- and maybe Anxiety in Books (I’m getting my research still done)
How was your May? How many books did you read? What’s your plans for June? What are you planning to read next? Did you have an eventful month?