April is over, and to be honest this took quite a long time. I did manage to read a good amount of books, and discover soo many new blogging hacks.
Books Read: 10 books Books Reviewed: 7 books.
I’m happy with my reviewing status this month. I planned on reviewing once a week this April (so 5 reviews), and it worked out!
- Caraval – I loved this book, from the cover all the way to it’s acknowledgments page. I loved the plot, which gave me a sort of The Night Circus, and Alice In Wonderland type of feel. It was mysterious, dark, and sooo beautiful | 4.5 Stars
- The Edge of Everything – I HATED this book, because of A) characters B) ANIMAL ABUSE and C) writing style. I had hopes for this book, as it was kinda hyped around the blogosphere. | 2 stars
- Me, and, Earl, and the Dying Girl – This made me laugh soo much, but then the ending killed me. | 3 stars
- By Your Side – A Kasie West book! I thought I’d love it, but I didn’t. In fact, I found it okay. But I think it didn’t deserve the screaming, and flailing, and jumping I did when I found out it was released.
- Girl Overboard – Whiny character + badass concept = | 3 stars
- Whenever I’m With You by Lydia Sharp – What I was expecting (based on cover): A cute swoony story about two teenagers falling in love, while on a journey to save someone.
What I got: ALASKA IS DANGEROUS | 3 stars
- A World Without You by Beth Ravis – I didn’t like this book, but I liked the way it was told. You couldn’t really trust the main character. |3 stars
- Still Life As Tornado by A.S King – Wow, this book was just mind blowing. As an avid reader, I have read many books revolving around the topic of abuse, but the way this story presented it, was as Sarah would say original. I might do a full review, soon as I can. | 4 stars
- The Weight of Feathers by Anne-Marie McLemore – My!! New!! Favorite!! Book!! | 4 stars
- May @ Forever and Everly talks about weird bookish habits. I can relate to soo many of these!
- Mahriya @ My Bookish Life introduces the 8 types of readers. What type of reader are you?
- Megan @ Bookslayerreads discusses the importance of why she reviews a DNF book
- Sarah @ Written World Words talks about DNF-ing books with Bec @ Bec’s Books
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff talks about the insecurities about an important topic.
- Feminism in Fiction
- Reviewing books: The struggle
- Underrated OTP’S
- Ebooks VS Physical Books
- bookstragam turned out to be a flop for me this April. I only posted TWO pictures. If that’s a let down I don’t know what us? 😦
- I’m getting closer to 400 followers!!
- BAEKHYUN FROM EXO RELEASED A STATION SONG!
- IU, and GDragon released a song together!!
- I STARTED A BULLET JOURNAL. It’s not as pretty as one as the ones you see around the web. but I think it’s getting there!
How was your April? How many books did you read? What are you planning to read/do? Let me know!