Long, long, long ago when I was blogging, but sounded really cringey I wrote a post called Thing Only Book Bloggers Can Relate Too. Then I wrote another post revolving around the same topic, only I didn’t realize it, naming it Struggles We Go Through As Book Bloggers Because Life Is Cruel . I guess it pretty much shows that I’m pretty unoriginal.
Anyway, it has been a year since I wrote those (very cringey) posts, so new year, new problems!
- Reviewing Books – Sometimes after I’m done reading a book, and I have to review it the words flow through me like water. Sometimes, I don’t even know how to write. I usually find books that I give 3 stars, or 5 stars really hard to write about because, I can’t explain my thoughts right.
- Getting a hyped up book… only to hate it – UGH I hate it when this happens, because I had such high expectations, but then the book just shattered everything. Sometimes, books are so bad that my belief in series wavers a bit. Like I can’t even.
- Waiting on a sequel that comes 50 years later… – I especially dislike this because I REALLY NEED THAT BOOK. And then sometimes, my interest in said book goes away. AND then when I pick up the next book, I forgot everything that happened in the previous book.
- Doing other things while you’re supposed to write up a post for your blog – This happens to me a lot, and I end up stalking Korean celebrities or something.
- When WordPress decides to change it’s post formats – I might be a late, but WordPress changed the place where you write your posty thingy. I was a bit confused where everything went, and a bit annoyed.
- Worrying obsessively about peoples opinions – When I’m writing a post I’m constantly thinking “Will people like this?” “ Do I sound stupid? I sound stupid, maybe I should not write this…” I always try too make posts sound better with these questions in mind, but it can get pretty anoyying listening to those voices.
- Not finding the right gif – Ugh. A gif makes a blog post look wayyy better. But sometimes freaking google doesn’t comply with your needs.
- Redesigning OBSESSIVELY – This happened to me a lot. I would just stare at my blog, and start detesting the design. I would think that it’s too old, and not me, and start over from scratch to make a new design. OR I would look at other people’s blog, and turn green with envy.
- Not knowing what to write about – This can be soo frustrating, especially when you need to write up a quick post for the next day.
Can you relate too these problems? Do you agree? Do you disagree? Can you add-on to our overgrowing list of problems?