Hello everyone, a few days ago it was a very special day!
April 10th marks one whole year of book blogging! So I’m really excited, and you should be too because there is a giveaway at the end of this.
I really haven’t though I would make it too one year of blogging because every time I tried blogging I would get lazy, and call it quits. But then something crazy happened! I didn’t outgrew this phase, and hopefully I won’t ever. Blogging was (and hopefully remains) a fun journey for me, and I don’t think after what I experienced blogging I won’t let go of it again.
So, today I’m going to talk about my current status right now, who helped me/some blogging friends who helped me A LOT, and to end it off a giveaway!
Followers – 345 followers
Comments – 640 COMMENTS
Hits – 7,972 hits
Average Views Per Month – 575 views
All Time Views – 8,036
Most Popular Day – June 20, 2016
These stats are not a lot, but I feel really proud of myself 😊
- TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE! I used to be a little hermit, who was sometimes to scared to talk to other people because A) My comment was stupid B) I was acting like an awkard person or C) both. But now I’m commenting on peoples blog, emailing almost everyone for blog collabs, being more active in social media. I feel like my blog grew because of my commenting on their blog.
- Be organized – Wayyyy back when I first started blogging, I didn’t have a weekly posting schedule. I just posted at random times, whenever I had an idea. It’s better to have a schedule (in my opinion, of course) than to randomly post. Also, don’t overload with posts. Those ideas can be useful in the future.
- Find your blogging voice, don’t copy other peoples “voice”. I used to be the type who ALWAYS TALKED IN CAPS LOCKS FOR FUN! But I decided that’s just not for me,and just talked the way I wanted. I’m not saying anything bad about the CAPS LOCKS people, but it’s not for me.
Of course I learned stuff, I just forgot…
- Keep on talking to other people
- be less stressed about blogging
- less hiatus’s
- reach 500 before 2019 (you think it’s possible?)
I’ll be doing a giveaway of both ARC’S and finished copies of books
You might be able to win (Giveaway #1)
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon (Hardcover copy)
- Girl Overboard by Justina Chen (paperback copy)
- As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka (hard cover copy)
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (paperback copy)
- An ARC of The Call
- An ARC of The Graces
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Do you plan on taking part in any of the giveaways? Are you happy about this occasion about this as I am? How was your 1st year of blogging? And what are you doing this spring break?