I have been tagged by the wonderful May @ Forever and Everly to the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks Mango Queen, your so sweet (hahaha) for tagging me. Everyone follow her, and check out her post here.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
- If you could be an author, who would you be?
V.E Schwab because she wrote the wonderful A Darker Shade of Magic series. Also, it would be awesome to have her writing skill.
- What book(s) do you wish you wrote?
Is HOW ABOUT EVERYTHING an answer? If not, then the Harry Potter series, and ADSOM!
- How fast of a reader are you?
I’m pretty fast if I put all my effort, and time in it. However, I can read about 300 pages a whole day.
- Which book character would you totally want to meet, but fear might kill you?
Draco Malfoy because he’s
really cute a Slytherin, and might spell me to death if I insult him.
- What books have you cried over (if any)?
Not any recently, but I remember crying a lot after reading the last book of Harry Potter, because THE SERIES WAS OFFICIALLY OVER! But then there was the eight book that saved me from total destruction.
- What do you do besides reading?
Soo much. I do DIY’s (and fail at them) watch k-drama, and anime, study
while grumbling about how much school sucks hang out with friends, and try to do normal people stuff.
- How would you react if all the books suddenly disappeared from the world?
I would be shocked, and then be really quiet/trying not to seem depressed. And maybe yell at the nearest person about why books are important (except for my mom, do not mess with MamaNerd). And maybe start a riot.
- Book-to-movie adaptions: Like or hate?
Oh, this is hard. I guess I would be neutral about this, because Narnia was awesome, but City of Bones was not.
- What book have you been dying to read, but haven’t gotten the chance to?
By Your Side by Kasie West (I have a feeling that will change thanks to my school book fair) Kings Cage by Victoria Aveyard, A Conjuring of Light (I. NEED. NOW.)
- Would you rather get paid to read books, review books, or blog about books?
I wouldn’t mind it.
- WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ONE OF YOU FAVORITE AUTHORS IS STANDING ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOU WHAT DO YOU DO???
Discreetly walk next to them, ask for an autograph, and take a picture, and convince them to give me an ARC of their book.
- Liesje @ A Thousand Lives
- The wonderful team behind Book Huntress World
- Nadwa @ Painfully Fictional
- Books, Vertigo, and Tea
- Jess @ Beaucoupbooks
- Maddie @ Of Reading and Random Things
- Zuky @ BookBum
- Audery @ audreywitesabroad
- Tabi @ Busy Bee (love your blog so much, btw)
- Lilly @ LairofBooks
- Katie @ readwithkatie
how about you answer some of these questions? What do you think of my answers? Do you agree or disagree? Don’t you think May is such an awesome blogger? (yes, yes you do)