I know almost everyone says this, but hasn’t March passed by so fast? I was really surprised to learn that March 31’st was today! Since this month ended it means another wrap-up!!
Book I Read
I read a total of: 13 books/ 2 book reviews
- This Is Where The World Ends Book Review // Not My Cup of Tea… or Book
- Carve The Mark Book Review // A Book That Really Let Me Down
- Allegedly by Tiffany D, Jackson
- The Female of The Species by Mindy McGinnis
- Side Affects May Vary by Julie Murphy
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
- The Rise of Nine Pittacus Lore
- The Fall of Five Pittacus Lore
- The Revenge of Seven Pittacus Lore
- Future Perfect by Jen Larsen
- Nothing But The Truth (and a few white lies) by Justina Chen
- Girl Overboard by Justina Chen
I’m really happy with my progress as a reader, and have better hopes for my reviewing. I have to do one review a week (except this week because of the wrap-up)
Favorite Blog Posts (My blog)
- Things I Do Instead of Reviewing Books // Guilty Pleasures of Bibliophiles Everywhere
- 5 Bookish Pet Peeves I Really Get Annoyed!
- Girl Portrayal In Books // #GirlPower
- Unique Blogger Award // I’m Special!
Favorite Posts Around The Blogosphere
- May @ Forever and Everly talks about The Writers Prompt Challenge, and her book!
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters gives us another awesome post about Asian Representation in books!
- Megan @ Bookslayerreads gives us tips on how to earn more followers (congrats on reaching 1,500)
- Melissa @ booknerdmomo talks about qualities in a fantasy book, and what she likes
- Cait @ Paperfury talks to us about how to find ideas for discussion posts
- Different book who take place somewhere OUTSIDE of the U.S
- Books written by Asian-American authors (DIVERSE BOOK RECS)
- My Personal Aesthetics/How To Create Aesthetics
- How to not freak out when you see an author 5 feet of you.
- Book To Movie Adaptations: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
- Got a new design (second time), and I switched back to my old header, but added new elements to my side bar.
- I updated my Instagram! I’m adding more pictures, and would be pleased if you followed me back (@nerdinnewyork)
- I’m getting close to 400 followers! If I do, there’s a big giveaway planned!!
That’s it for my month! How was yours? How many books did you read? What do you have planned April? What’s on your TBR?