Another month is over, and it’s time for a recap!
This month I read 6 books, which is better than I thought. I was really close to a blogging, and reading slump, but the book Carry On saved me! This book is wonderful, and everyone needs to read it. I did a review, which I will link below.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – 4.5/5 stars
- All The Bright Places (re-read) – 4/5 stars
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – 4/5 stars
- It’s Kind of A Funny Story – 3/5 stars
- Life of Pi – 4.5/5 stars
- As Red As Blood – 3.5/5 stars
My reviewing has gone really down. I always try to review one book a week, but due to some PC issues, I couldn’t really post at all. That’s why I went on a week-long hiatus, and almost missed today’s post. I would have to use the WordPress app. I didn’t like it because it always crashed, and was hard to type, and upload pictures :(. Luckily, my computer got fixed :)!
Favorite Posts on My Blog
- Annoying Characteristics in Books, That Make Me Want To Chop Some Heads
- The Red Queen Fanmade Playlist!
- Carry On Book Review // A Well Written Rainbow Rowell Book With A Lot of Monsters
- I’m Goodreads Book Tag // Get To Know My Reading Status
Favorite Posts on The Net
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters – Diversity Corner #1 Muslim Representation in Books
- Closet Readers – An Open Letters To Authors Who Love Their Cliff-Hangers
- Mahriya @ My Bookish Life – How Do You Define a Good Book Ending? + A Quiz
- Megan @ BookslayerReads – Character Lists Pro’s and Cons
- Do We Need Diverse Books?
- Tropes In Books I Love
- Book review, book reviews, book reviews!
- My blog is getting a makeover from Mahriya @ My Bookish Life! And at no extra cost!! Visit her blog to find out more, about this.
- I finally am active on instagram. For months I just posted random pictures about book, but I decided to get serious. I changed my feed to a new clean white background, and I’m loving it. I’m also really close to 100 followers over there, so you can say I’m really excited!!
That’s about it for February, how was your month?