*speaks with an infomercial voice*
Have you ever felt so lost, because you couldn’t find a good book? Have you ever felt lonely because you need to make some fictional friends, but you have no books? Do you need, a good book, period?
If yes, then thank your lucky stars, that I am here to give you 5 books (with 3 reasons each) that you need to
buy (who has the money for that, tbh), borrow, steal,READ right now.
1) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Reasons why you should read it
- Because Clace – Clace is the ship name for the main character Clary, and Jace. Their moments together are so cute, and heartbreaking.
- Everything Cassandra Clare writes is gold – Not even lying, the writing style is phenomenal, and everything is descriptive, so you don’t feel loss amidst the pages
- Angels – Like I said before, anything to do with angels, and love is enough to make me read it. But the plot-line in this novel is very interesting, and keeps you wanting more.
2) Girl In The Blue Coat by Monica Hesse
- Nazi’s, and secrets – This takes place during Hitlers reign, and is about a girl who seems like she lives an average life, but actually is in the black market. She’s led into more danger, when one of her customer frikin loses a JEWISH GIRL,and is up too her too find it.
- Twists, and Turns – This book will keep you on your tiny toes. The plot twists are surprising, and not at all boring.
- Characters, are like amazing – I really enjoyed seeing the main character development, and others as well.
3) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- The story – A girl named Madeline is allergic to everything, and spends her time confined in her house. She doesn’t feel trapped, but she doesn’ feel free either. Then she meets the guy who moved in next door named Olly. Aaaaand they fall in love. AND OMG IT’S SO CUTE, LIKE I’M GOING TO DIE!
- The writing – This is told in a very unique way- through doctors notes, diaries, emails, and it’s very engaging.
- The characters – Maddy was fun, Olly was sweet, and Maddy’s mom was a witch with a b.
4) The DUFF
- LOL-Worthy – Probably all you worms, have watched the movie, but I’m telling you go read the book, because it is waaaaaaay more better than the movie. It was hilarious, but still displayed an important message to teenager; never let someone tell who you are.
- Realistic – I feel like some authors are not capturing high-school realistically, but the author does a wonderful job! I could so relate too the teen feels in the novel
- Character (This is the 500th time I’m mentioning it, but #YOLO) : Very strong characters, who have their own free-spirit. The main character in this book is a perfect ro-model too look up to
5) To All The Boys I Loved Before Series by Jenny Han
- Sweet – The love between Lara Jean, and Peter was a cross between a summer fling, and something serious. And it was all so sweet, and fluffy in between. It will make you fall in love, with their love. If that makes sense.
- Focuses on Important Issues- One of the many things I like about this book is that it totally fits the description “look underneath , the underneath”. This talks about something very serious, underneath, and is way more emphasized in the second book.
- Author – I don’t know about you, but anything written by Jenny Han is enough for me to buy it. Her books are just fantabulous
So have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think of them? Did you like them as much as I did? And what books do you recommend for me?