Hello everyone! I was nominated by Melissa @ BookNerdMomo for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you Melissa for tagging me! Check out her blog, and give her a follow because she posts some great stuff!
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story on how your blog started
- Give two advice for new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and link their page
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
The Start of Nerd In New York
At first, I made a book blog on a whim. Just to write out my thoughts, my feelings, and my problems about a certain book. Then I got into it, and then I just stopped. To this day, I don’t know why I stopped, but then a few years later I created a new blog, but this time it was on Blogger, and it was called Floralpatternbooks. It’s still up today, but I don’t post anything in it anymore. Blogger wasn’t working out for me because I wasn’t getting any views or followers (I only had 4) so I decided to move to wordpress. I didn’t like the name Floralpatternbook, and created Nerd In New York. And I love it, and I’m getting more interaction!
Make your blog, and what you post what you want it to be. If you want to do your reviews a certain way, just do it. It’s okay if it’s different because that will make you blog stand out more. Which I love about the book blogging community. We are all different, yet we are the same bibliophile people.
Be you. I know, I know so corny. But if you pretend to be someone who you’re not, book blogging won’t be fun.
- Leisje @ A Thousand Lives
- Shruti @ This is Lit
- Annie @ The MISSTERY
- Taylor @ Taylor Reads Books
- Eleanor @ Real Tasty Pages
- Shealea @ The Book Shelf Bitch
- Shannon @ Clockwork Bibliophile
- Jenn and Caitlynn and Eden @ Thrice Reads
- Abby @ The Panda Book Blog
- Maddie @ Of Reading, and Random Things
- Jaed @ The Bibliophile Blog
- Melanie @ Paperbackdarling
- Aya @ bookloverbabbles
- Ara @ The Bookish Agenda
- YOU! If your a blogger than I tag you!