I was nominated by the wonderful Alyssa @ The Book Huntress for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thanks Alyssa!
1)Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3) Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Do you read non-fiction
The only reason why I would read non-fiction is only for homework, or if it has something to do with mythology, or religion. But other than that, I really don’t read non-fiction.
2. Which book or series do you consider a must read?
This is a really hard question because there are just too many good books out there! But, my 1st choice would be Harry Potter by J.K Rowling, or The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Those are two awesome series!
3. How do you decide your next read?
It usually varies on how the book looks, how interesting it sounds, and it;s reviews. If it has a 3 star or over, I usually read it. Also, I go to other book blogging websites and see which books they really liked the most.
4. Do you use bookmarks, or dog-ear?
I am OBSESSED with bookmarks. I buy, and make tons of them. But, I always end up losing them. If I really like a book, or a show I make a bookmark out of it. I have a huge collection, and plan on expanding it soon. I hate dog-earing because it ruins the pages of the books.
5. Do you read beautiful passages a number of times, to savor like a wine tester?
Great metaphor Alyssa 😉 But I don’t. Usually, it sticks to my head.
6. Do you drop the book if you’re not engaged in first 50 pages?
That would mean DNF-ing a book, and no I don’t. I will be an optimist, and keep on reading the book in hopes it will change. But, it has to be really, really bad in order for me to DNF it.
7. Which book would you most like to see done as a movie?
The Queen of Tearling! That was such a good book! I finished the whole thing in one night.
I know a lot of people ask bookish questions but, I decided to spice it up a little 🙂
- What is your favorite book?
- How and when do you usually post your book reviews?
- What is your favorite postion to read in (not trying to be creepy, I swear)
- What is the first book that your remember reading?
- What is your top 3 favorite authors?
- What is your favorite song to play when your reading?
- What’s your favorite music artist?
Feel free to ignore this if you already did this!