I was nominated by Shurti from This is Lit for The Liebster Award! Check out her blog, and give her a follow! It has such good, and positive vibe’s! So here are the rule’s
The Rules :
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What are your favorite books and why?
- My favorite books is The Harry Potter series because it’s so fun to read, and it’s so interesting. Once you start you never can stop!
- What genres of books do you usually read?
- I read a lot of fantasy, and Science-Fiction
- Is there any book to movie adaptation that you actually enjoyed?
- I enjoyed The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe better than the book.
- What is your favorite book quote? (It can be from a book or about reading in general.)
- My favorite book quote is “Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are” It’s from the Book Thief.
- Do you have a specific reading nook? Describe it.
- I don’t have a particular reading nook. I can read anywhere. Literally.
- What is a book that you finished reading within a day? How was it?
- I finished The Forbidden Wish in one day. It was BEAUTIFUL! I loved it so much!
- Is there a book that you absolutely hate? Which book is it?
- I wish I didn’t have to say this, but I hated Radiance. It was horrible!!
- What are your favorite TV shows?
- Do you buy most of your books or borrow them from the library?
- I do a little bit of both. But, now I’m on a #bookbuyingban. So I guess I go to the library a lot more now.
- How are the books in your bookshelf arranged?
- By the beautiful colors of the rainbow!
- What is one question you would’ve loved to see on this list? How would you have answered it?
- Well, I’m okay with any question, as long it doesn’t have to do anything with math!
- I HATE MATH
- When I was little, I kicked a doctor because I didn’t want to get a shot.
- I’m the teacher’s pet 🙂
- I have such a sweet tooth! I can live on cakes forever.
- My favorite color is blue, and purple.
- My way of getting out of reading slumps is easing cake, and watching booktube
- I memorized the whole cast of The Avengers, Harry Potter, The Book Thief
- I’m really loud, when I want to be.
- Some of the books I read, I only finish all chapters, but 1.
- I never read any classics, and I don’t intend too. I find them very boring.
- I want to become a lawyer some day.
Nominees + Questions!
- What’s the first book you ever remember reading?
- What’s your faveorite book boyfriend?
- What’s your faveourite genre?
- What is your faveourite subject at school? Or was your faveourite subject?
- Why did you start this book blog?
- What is your faveourite book?
- If you were to choose any place to go, where do you want to go?
- What’s your faveorite food?
- What are you currently reading?
- What’s your next read?
- Why do you like books?