April was a blur of time and books for me. My goodreads challenge is to get read 177 books. April is another month that’s helping get closer to that goal. I have exceeded my goal of reading 5 books (pretty small, but I sometimes don’t have time).
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Throne of Glass by Sarah.J Mass
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- The Secret life of Bee’s by Sue Monk Kidd
- Witch Child by Celia Rees
- Stray by Elisa Sussman (NO SHE IS NOT RELATED TO ME)
- The Crowfeild Curse by Pat Walsh
- The Daughter of the Sun by Zoe Kalo
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Monster by Walter Dean Meyers
- Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Drum, Girls, + Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick
I have quite a lot on my plate for May right now.
- The Darkest Mind
- The Whole Game of Throne Series
- The whole Outlander series
- The Renegade Queen
I plan to tackle those during May.